Ads by Google

Clean india mission:speech for class 12th/cultural Festival of your school

 CLEAN INDIA MISSION: speech for class 12th


Good morning everybody


I Rajni Kumari of class XII, stand to deliver a speech on : Clean India Mission

Clean India Mission was officially launched by the govt. of India on 145th

birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on 2 Oct., 2014. The Govt. of India has

aimed to make India clean by 2 Oct 2019. the 10th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. It has created great awareness among masses. Citizens, students and teachers have been changing their attitude to cleanliness. India is becoming cleaner than what it was earlier.

Thus, Clean India Mission has been undertaken with missionary zeal.


2 cultural Festival of your school: speech for class 12th

(Board Model Paper, 2017-18)


WELCOME OF GUESTS Honourable Chief Guest, Distinguished Guests, Principal Sir, Teachers,students, parents and audience.


I am Raju, the student secretary of my school, stand to welcome all of you I

at this inaugural session of this cultural festival.


I warmly welcome our Chief Guest and the Distinguished Guests here. I profoundly welcome our Principal Sir and the teachers. I sincerely welcome my fellow students and their parents. I welcome our audience specially.


Our inaugural session is devoted to patriotism. You'll enjoy the patriotic

dance song.

Once again I welcome all of you.

Thank You.

Thank you.


यह आर्टिकल राजस्थान की आरबीएसई पाठ्यक्रम कक्षा 12  बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण है विद्यार्थी घर बैठ कर के तैयारी कर सकते है। राजस्थान के rbse पाठ्यक्रम के विद्यार्थी कें लिए हमारे इस वेबसाइट पर बहुत ही अच्छा और ज्यादा होने पर आप अच्छे से तैयार कर सकते है ये आपको बहुत ही अच्छा लगा होगा मै यह ही आशा  करता हूं।

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ